Android is a mobile operating system build by Google and the Open Handset Alliance, and has view a number of modernize since its original release.Here we have a new and advanced way to install different android operating system or systems to your android mobile phone.This is a custom way of installation like computer OS changing.you can install multi-boot on your device also.
CyanogenMod is a no charge,community constructed, aftermarket firmware allotment of Android versions, which is developed to enlarge performance and dependability over inventory Android for your mobile phone.CyanogenMod is established on the Android Open Source scheme with extra donated from many people inside part the Android community. It can be utilized outside of any need to have any Google application installed.
- Root your Android mobile phone (use this also to root: Super one click to pc)
- install Flash tool on your pc and flash the device with it.
- Install xRecovery From Flash tool
- Get boot menu after a reboot(Depends upon your mobile model):Eg-Sony ericcsson Xperia x10 mini pro shows menu when you hold or repeatedly pressing back button during the time of Sony Ericsson logo appears (rebooting time).
- Perform a current backup of your system from boot menu
- Copy Android OS that you download earlier to SD-card.(search cyanogen mode different os in goole)
- From boot-loader menu: Format the system(wipe data factory reset),Advanced menu:-clean wipe cache.
- From boot menu Select install zip from SD-card
- choose zip from sd card
- Now the phone will start to installing New Operating system
- Enjoy with android
tags: android OS,install android OS,android OS versions,android OS multiboot,android OS how to install,custom android install,android OS features,android OS to your like,android OS new reviews,android OS 2012 tricks and tips